Who is Tana?

Dear Whoever is reading this (which is probably no one, or maybe someone who accidentally stumbled upon this while looking for something completely opposite),

My name is Montana Funk and I am a Canadian going to Law School in the United States. The reason for my blog name? Although my name is Montana for my whole life anyone who is close to me has called me Tana, or Tan. It is my go to nickname and whenever I hear someone use 'Montana' I can assume they either do not know me well or I am in trouble! So for the purpose of all you readers, please, call me Tana.

I am currently sitting at my reception desk at my temporary (and final) job for the summer! With the minimal amount of phone calls I am getting I decided, hey, why not start a blog. I love to talk (LOVE), love telling stories, and love meeting new people. I am hoping I can use this page as an outlet to vent about my day(s), talk about the wild things that happen to me (more than you would think), discuss law school/career, and maybe make some friends along the way.

Now enough of all this blabbing, I will quickly wrap up with a brief line or two about who I am. I am currently enrolled in Law School in North Dakota (yes, my name is Montana, I live in Canada, and I go to school in the USA). I love animals, enjoy a board game night at any time (get very competitive might I add), and am a big fan of Poutine (Wendy's and Costco are tired for the best). I hope one day to work as either a Criminal or Personal Injury lawyer and cannot wait to pursue that dream once I graduate in May 2019!

If anyone is reading this at all, because you want to, because you accidentally stumbled upon it, or for any other reason, please say hello! Leave a comment and lets become friends!

Now... off to travel the world via google maps while I sit at work for the next two hours!

Comments

Post a Comment